Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finally... pressured into blogging.

I have been contributing to newsgroups for some time but had not taken the leap into blogging... until now. I am a member of the DX-Squad - that means I do something that the employees of Developer Express find useful enough on the forums and newsgroups for their products that they granted me an official title (well semi-official) - however, I had enjoyed a form of relative anonymity by not blogging which will now fade (if I do actually keep up the blog). Another member of the squad (Rory Becker) finally teased me enough to start… so here it is… my first post. I intended to keep this short because I need to spend time learning how to blog (I don't even know what my own site will look like yet). Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rory said...

Excellent stuff Trevor, we al look forward to the great things we know will come of this :)

No pressure :P

Anonymous said...

XPO Forever ...
Trevor, you have a fan ...

Anonymous said...

yeah.. no pressure Trevor :-) ... but I've just subscribed to the RSS feed...
Cheers
Another DX User